This particular member of the team is responsible for the design of each and every part that consists of the aerodynamically active body of the rocket. Its responsibilities include weight distribution, aerodynamic forces manipulation and speed controllability. Furthermore, this position is heavily involved in computational fluid dynamics as well as in experimental testing.
- Design & Analysis of Aerodynamic Surfaces
- Design & Analysis of Attitude Control Surfaces
- Design & Analysis of Engine Nozzles & other components
- Analysis of various Parachute Geometries
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Various Programming Languages (Python, Matlab)