A thermodynamics engineer is a specialized engineer who applies principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer to design and optimize energy systems. Their primary focus is developing simulations regarding the thermodynamic efficiency of propellants and other pyrotechnic substances. Responsibilities:
- Designing and analyzing energy systems.
- Conducting simulations.
- Validating the performance of engines.
- Validating the performance of pyrotechnic ejection systems.
- Analysis in the usage and performance of the pyrotechnic substances.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of heat transfer, polymeric and composite materials, thermodynamics, thermochemistry, fluid dynamics and analytical methods in thermal analysis.
- Thermodynamic Analysis Softwares.
- Various programming languages (Matlab, Python).