The nonprofit foundation our team is built upon necessitates seeking support through various sponsors. A fundraiser’s main responsibility is locating and amassing all resources necessary, as well as establishing and further evolving cooperative relationships with several companies. A Public Relations Manager is responsible for assisting in organizing events and executing a plethora of promotional strategies. The sponsorships can be in the form of monetary or technical support. Respectively, events can be presentations, workshop/seminars, and so on.
By becoming a member of the Public Relations and Fundraising team, you will have the opportunity to be part of one of the bigger student teams, meet and interact with new people, develop a useful skill set and enhance your creativity. If all these sound fascinating to you, make sure to waste no time and submit your application!
- Communicate through email, phone, presentation or other means in order to secure sponsorships
- Co-assist in organizing events
- Manage all team’s public relations
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to present in front of an audience
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to cooperate
- Team player
- Excellent English skills, both oral and in writing
- Deal making
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good time management and responsibility when meeting deadlines